At R&R Jewelers, our number one priority is customer satisfaction. With that being said, if you are dissatisfied with your online purchase for any reason, we do offer a 14-day return or exchange policy.
*Please note, the return/exchange policy only applies to online purchases.*
*The online return/exchange policy that R&R Jewelers offers applies to standard stock items solely. If a standard stock item has been modified or altered in any way in your possession (resized, engraved, polished, etc.), the return/exchange policy does not apply*
Items must be returned in their original condition, include all product documentation, and shipped within 14-days of product delivery. If an item portrays any sign of wear or damage, a return will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued.
Items that are purchased in-store are not eligible for return, however, may be exchanged within 7-days of purchased date.
How do I return my order?
- Subject line- ‘Online Purchase Return/Exchange’
- Contact information
- Order/Invoice number
- Return or exchange?
- Reason for return or exchange
- *You must receive a return email confirmation from R&R Jewelers before returning your item(s).*
2. Packing your Order:
- Place the item(s) in its original packaging, be sure to include all documentation; lost or misplaced documentation will result in a $250 replacement fee.
- Item(s) must be fully insured at the purchased price and returned to:
26 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
- R&R Jewelers will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please keep the post office/carrier receipt until you receive delivery confirmation.
- For security purposes, please refrain from writing the word “jewelry” anywhere on the package.
3. Refund Process:
- Once R&R Jewelers receives your package, we will evaluate and inspect the items. If all looks good, we will contact you with confirmation and issue a refund in the same form payment was made. Please allow 5-10 business days for refund; this varies depending on purchase method.
Are there items that cannot be returned or exchanged?
Any item that was custom made or custom ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. Custom made/custom ordered refers to any item that was created or ordered specifically for the purchaser with the consent, direction, and specifications of the purchaser.
Altered Items: We do not allow returns or exchanges on items that have been altered. This includes items that have been modified in any way, resized, or engraved. These items are final sale.
Cancel or Modify Order:
If you would like to change or cancel an order after it has been placed, please call R&R Jewelers at 212-764-7211. We will try to accommodate order changes to the best of our ability.